GIC Officers Exam Pattern
GIC Officers Examination is a combined examination conducted for recruiting AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer- Generalist). This exam is a direct entry to the officer cadre. AAO are appointed as Branch Managers in smaller branches. Even in bigger branches, they are appointed important assignments.
The notification for the GIC Officers’ Exam is held in the month of March or April. The exam is held in May or June. You have to submit the completed form by April.
GIC Officers Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate must be between 21 to 30 years of age as on 1st of October of the exam year.
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must have at least Graduate degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
GIC Officers Exam Pattern :
- Written Exam : There will be objective . The questions are based on Reasoning, English Language, general awareness & professional knowledge.
- Interview : Those who qualifies the written exam are called for interview. The final selection will be based on both of this.
- GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- New India Assurance Exam Pattern
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern