GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
Every year a combined entrance exam is held to recruit Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) in GIC (General Insurance Corporation) of India which include – i) The new India Assurance Company Ltd., Mumbai ii) United India Insurance Company Ltd., Chennai iii) National Insurance Company Ltd., Calcutta iv) The Oriental fire & General Insurance company Ltd., New Delhi.
This exam is held once every year in the month of August. The blank Application form with all the details are published in employment news in the month of March & you have to complete it & send it by April.
GIC Assistants’ Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The candidate must be between 18 to 28 years of age as on 1st of June of the exam year.
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must have at least Graduate degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
GIC Assistants’ Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written exam & Interview.
- Written Exam : There will be objective & descriptive exam.
a. Objective Exam : There will be 4 answers to every questions. You have to select the correct one & mark accordingly. The questions are based on Reasoning, English Language, numerical ability, clerical aptitude & general knowledge. Everything will be bilingual except English.
b. Descriptive Exam : The questions will be on Essay writing, letter writing & Precise writing in English.
- Interview : Those who qualifies the written exam are called for interview. The final selection will be based on both of this.
- GIC Officers Exam Pattern
- New India Assurance Exam Pattern
- ISRO Assistants Recruitment Notification
- UBGB Office Assistants Vacancy
- AIR DD Engineering Assistants Recruitment
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF Exam Pattern
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- ONGC GT Exam Pattern
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- GMAT Exam Pattern