GATE Eligibility Criteria
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an All India Examination conducted to allow the students to get admission in M.tech or M.E. program under leading institutes of the country.
This exam is conducted in 8 zones across the country by the GATE committee. On the basis of GATE score one get admission in top institutions of the country.
GATE Eligibility criteria : The candidates with the following degree are eligible for appearing in this -
- Those who has B.Tech / B.Arch / B. Pharma degree are eligible. Also those who are in final or pre-final year of such exams are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have taken the examination conducted by the professional societies recognized by UPSC / AICTE as equivalent to B. Tech / B. E. are also eligible.
- The candidates having Masters degree in any branch of Science / mathematics / computer application / statistics or equivalent are eligible. Those who are in final or pre final year of such program are also eligible.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree program in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree program and Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology are eligible to give GATE.
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2011
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria