GATE Electrical Question Papers
The main objectives of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE is to identify the deserving students for admission to Postgraduate Programs in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science & Pharmacy. It also aims to make the students eligible for the MHRD scholarship by providing them with mandatory qualifications.
Important Dates :
Form of GATE are available from the 1st week of October every year.
GATE Exam date : Usually on 2nd Sunday of February every year
GATE Result is often published on 31st of March every year.
GATE Exam Details : There is a single paper of 150 marks. It is divided into 2 parts of 75 marks each. The time allotted is 3 hours. Every candidate has to select a subject from the following list – Computer science, Electrical, Electronic & Communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical etc.
GATE Electrical Question Paper Previous Years : Every student should solve the previous years question papers. This gives you the idea about the type of questions asked along with the exact pattern. Also it gives you a lot of confidence & boost your enthusiasm. So the links to download the papers are given below.
GATE Electrical Question Paper 2010 : Download
GATE Electrical Question Paper 2009 : Download
- GATE Instrumentation Question Papers
- GATE Computer Science Question Papers
- GATE Pharmacy Question Papers
- GATE Mechanical Question Papers
- GATE Electronics And Communication Papers
- GATE Engineering Sciences Papers
- GATE Exam Pattern
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- How to Prepare for GATE
- GATE 2011 Answer Key
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2011
- GATE Score
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers