GATE Computer Science Question Papers
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE is an entrance test for admission in M.Tech or M.E. programs in various reputed institutes in India. It is a All India Examination conducted by 6 IITs & IISc Bangalore. GATE is conducted on behalf of GATE committee, Ministry of Human Resources Development & Government of India.
GATE Eligibility Criteria : The candidates who have either B.Tech or B.E. degree are eligible to give GATE. Even if they are in final year, can also apply.
GATE Exam Pattern : A candidate has to choose one subjects from the given list of subject. This represents the subject in which you want to get the masters degree. The GATE exam consists of 60 questions carrying 100 marks. The time allotted is 3 hours. There will be multiple choice questions & the candidates have to mark them on OMR sheet.
GATE Computer Science Question Papers : Below are the links from where you can download the papers of previous years of Computer Science.
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2010 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2009 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2006 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2005 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2004 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2002 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2001 : Download
GATE Computer Science Question Paper 2000 : Download
- BEL Placement Papers Computer Science
- GATE Instrumentation Question Papers
- GATE Electrical Question Papers
- GATE Mechanical Question Papers
- GATE Pharmacy Question Papers
- GATE Engineering Sciences Papers
- GATE Electronics And Communication Papers
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Exam Pattern
- GATE 2011
- GATE Score
- GATE 2011 Answer Key
- RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
- M.A. Political Science
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST