Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
Federal Bank is a private commercial bank in India. The headquarter of Federal Bank is at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. It was started in the year 1945 in Koch. In 1970, Federal bank became a Scheduled Commercial Bank. There are many branches which are spread all over the country. Till now, there are approximately 708 branches with 751 ATMs in India.
Recently Federal Bank has announced the vacancies of Credit Officers, Clerks and Probationary Officer (PO).
Federal Bank recruitment important dates :
- Submission of application form : From 30th September 2010 to 20th October 2010
- Date of written test : for Credit Officer – not fixed
for Clerks & Probationary Officer – on 5th December 2010
Federal Bank Credit Officer Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – Should be maximum of 40 years old
- Educational Qualification – Those interested should be have the Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with professional degree like CA / ICWA / CFA / MBA (Finance).
- Experience – The candidate must have at least 5 years of post qualification experience in Officer’s cadre in Credit department at any office of large commercial bank.
Federal Bank Clerk & PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – For Clerk vacancy, candidate must not be more than 24 years and for PO vacancy, applicant should not be more than 26 years.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must be a graduate in any stream with at least 55% aggregate marks for Clerk vacancy and 60% for PO vacancy, from a recognized university.
- Other – Knowledge of computers is a essential requirement.
Federal Bank Recruitment Application Procedure : For all the posts, you have to apply ONLINE only through the official website.
Federal Bank Clerk And PO selection Procedure : The selection is through written test and interview.
- For Clerks – Written test is for 2 hours duration. There will be 200 questions in total. 30 questions are on each topic like Reasoning, English language, Numerical ability and marketing knowledge & aptitude. 40 questions are on Computer knowledge and Financial awareness.
- For Probationary Officer – In this written test is for 2 1/2 hours. In this there are 250 questions. Out of this, 40 questions are on each of the following topics – English language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Knowledge and Marketing knowledge aptitude. 50 question are on General & Financial awareness.
- Federal Bank PO Exam Papers
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification