Entrance Exams For Pharma
Pharmacology is the branch of science (Medicine and Biology) which deals with the action of drugs. Initially, it is the study of living organisms and chemicals & the interaction between them and its effect on the normal or abnormal biochemical function. Those substances which have medicinal properties are considered to be pharmaceuticals.
Now-a-days there has been great demand for pharmacologists. Each and every medical store has to keep a pharmacologist with them. There is a great demand for pharmacologists in various areas of pharmaceutical research and development, production and manufacturing, analysis and testing, marketing, hospital pharmacy, Community pharmacy, etc.
List of Pharma Entrance Exams :
- EAMCET conducted by Andhra University
- Poona College of Pharmacy B Pharm Entrance Exam which is affiliated to Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University.
- AIMS Medical Entrance is Amrita Institute of Medical Science in Cochin.
- Common Entrance Test
- SRM All India Entrance Exam – Sri Ramachandra Medical College conducts this for admission in various pre-medical courses.
- BHU Entrance Test is conducted for admission in the Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi
- ENAT – This is conducted by Manipal University for admission in College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal.
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- List of Orthopedics Entrance Exams
- Mass Communication Entrance Exams
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- List of MCA Entrance Exams in India
- Entrance Exams for Journalism
- Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- Animation Entrance Exams
- List of Sanskrit Entrance Exams
- List of Textile Management Entrance Exams
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- Defence Services Entrance Exams
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011