Eligibility Criteria for MBA
MBA is Master of Business Administration. It is a post graduation degree course which has become most popular among the youngsters. Also the job opportunities after this are very good. Most of the industries especially banking industries& multinational companies, desire candidates with MBA. They prefer such applicants at all posts. This career is chosen by most of the students after their bachelors degree.
In order to pursue MBA from a reputed recognized institution, you have to satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
MBA Eligibility Criteria : One can pursue MBA through any one of the programs – Full Time, Part Time & Distance Learning. The candidate who wish to do MBA, must be a graduate. He / she must have done Graduation in any stream like B.Sc., B.Com., B.A., B.Tech, BDS, etc. Those who are in final year of the qualifying exam can also opt for this.
- For full Time MBA Program : In this, candidate must have Bachelors degree in nay stream. The age of the applicant should not be more than 27 years. Also, he/she must have cleared GMAT & have a valid GMAT score.
- For Part Time MBA Program : For this also, candidate must be graduate from a recognized reputed university and should have at least 2 years of supervisory experience after graduation.
- For Distance Learning MBA Program : For this also, candidate must be graduate from a recognized reputed university and Diploma Holders should have at least 3 years of supervisory experience after graduation.
Apart from the eligibility criteria, those who desire to enroll themselves in MBA program, has to clear a entrance exam. This can be CAT, MAT, GMAT etc depending on their preference of institution, they wish to get admission into.
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria
- CEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria