Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL was set up in the year 1967. It is one of the largest public sector company which is under Government of India under the department of Atomic Energy. It is one of the multi disciplinary organization with focus on nuclear energy, space and defence sectors. The most famous areas of its excellence are nuclear, telecom, IT, detectors etc.
Electronics Corporation of India Ltd. requires Engineer Trainee ET who will work on different projects. This is required for the betterment of the company. They need them to fulfill the requirements. There is training of 1 year. For 1 year during training, they will get a stipend of Rs. 20,800 /-. On completion of this, they will be appointed as Engineers for contract period of 3 years. When this, gets over, based on the performance they will be taken as Technical Officer where their pay scale will be Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500/-.
ECIL Engineer Trainee Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – The candidate must be an Indian by Nationality.
- Age – The applicant must be not more than 25 years of age.
- Educational Qualifications – The candidate must have Engineering Degree in either Mechanical / Electronics / Electricals / Computer Science / IT from a recognized university. He / she must have at least 60% (50% for SC / ST candidates) aggregate marks.
ECIL Engineer Trainee Selection Criteria : The selection is based on the written test. Those who clears the written test are called for the interview.
ECIL Engineer Trainee Application Procedure : Those who want to apply, has to fill the application form as mentioned on the official website and send it with the demand draft of Rs. 100/-.
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- Airport Authority of India AAI Junior Executive Engineer
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- MES Military Engineer Services Junior Engineers
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Eligibility
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- GATE Electronics And Communication Papers
- BEL Placement Papers Electronics
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- GAIL Recruitment of Senior Engineer 2010
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern