EDCET B.Ed. Admission
Education Common Entrance Test EDCET is conducted for admission in B.Ed. admission which is under Osmania University, Hyderabad. This test is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
EDCET B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : Should be an Indian by nationality. Also he /she must satisfy local / non-local requirements as required.
- Education : The interested candidate must have either of the following degree B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science)/ B.Com./ B.C.A. / B.B.M. They should have at least 50% (40% for candidates belonging to reserved category) aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age : The applicant must be at least 17 years of age. There is no upper age limit to it.
EDCET B.Ed. Exam Pattern : All the questions in it are of objective type. There will be 150 questions which each candidate has to attempt in 2 hours i.e 120 minutes. There will be three parts in the question paper. These are -
- Part A – This is on General English. There are 25 questions in this section for 25 marks.
- Part B – In this 15 questions of 1 mark each are on General Knowledge & 10 questions for 10 marks are on Teaching Aptitude.
- Part C – In this, there are 100 questions for 100 marks. candidate has to choose one subject out of the following- Mathematics, Biological sciences (Botany, Zoology), English, Physical Science (Physics, Chemistry) & Social Studies (Geography, Civics, History, Geography).
EDCET B.Ed. Entrance Exam Medium : It will be in English & Telugu languages.
EDCET B.Ed. Qualifying Marks : It is 37 marks out of 150 marks i.e 25% for general category candidates whereas for reserved category candidates, there is no qualifying marks for ranking.
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Admission
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
- DIAT Admission
- NPTI Admission
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- AFMC MBBS Admission
- TISS Mumbai M.A/M.Sc. Admission
- EJS Eenadu Journalism School Admission
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission