DUMET MBBS BDS
DUMET is Delhi University Medical / Dental Entrance Test which is conducted for admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery ) program in colleges of Delhi University. DUMET is conducted by University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences. The colleges which come under this are Maulana Azad Medical college, Lady Harding Medical College and Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital.
DUMET MBBS BDS Important Dates :
Tentative Written Exam Date – 3rd Week of May
Application Form submission date – From February end till April starting
Course Details : MBBS is for 4 1/2 years followed by 1 year of compulsory rotating internship. BDS is 5 years course without internship.
DUMET MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The person should be at least 17 years of age.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have done 11th & 12th from a school of Delhi recognized by the CBSE or ICSE board. He / she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects in 11th & 12th std. Also the candidate must have attained at least 50% aggregate marks in 12th class. Those are giving final exams of the 12th std in the same year can also apply.
DUMET MBBS BDS Exam Pattern : It is a written objective test of 150 minutes. There will be 2 sections in this. In first section questions will be on Physics and Chemistry. In section II, questions will be on subjects Botany and Zoology.
- RDCH BDS Admission
- AFMC MBBS Admission
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- Chettinad University MBBS BSc Admission
- AIIMS MBBS Admission Notification
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- PMT Eligibility
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- HIHT University PGMEE Exam