DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
National Board of Examination (NATBOARD) is an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. National Board of Examination is one of the reputed Boards which conduct the Entrance test for admission into DNB Program. This course is of 3 years duration
Specialty courses allotted in DNB : DNB can be done in following courses -
- Medical – Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Rheumatology.
- Surgical – Cardio Thoracic surgery, Genito Urinary surgery, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics surgery, Plastic surgery, Peripheral vascular surgery, Surgical, Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology.
DNB Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates who are in possession of Post Graduate Medical degrees
from Indian Universities registerable as additional PG qualifications as
per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess
permanent /provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical
Council of India/State Medical Council before the last date of submission
of the application form i.e. 6th April, 2010.
- For list of eligible qualification required for entry to DNB (Super Specialty)
courses, candidates are advised to refer to schedule at Annexure E.
Note: Candidates are advised to ensure before submitting their application
form that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and their application is
complete in all respects. Applications of those candidates which are
incomplete or do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
DNB CET Exam Pattern : This will be of 2 hrs duration. There is no negative marking in the test. The question paper will be divided in 2 parts. First part will contain MCQ questions based on General & contains 100 questions of 50 marks. Second part short structured questions are asked related to specific specialty & consists of 10 questions of 5 marks each. Also 10 marks is for Institutional Assessment.
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- VMU AICEE Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Exam Notification
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- List of Orthopedics Entrance Exams
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- NBE FMGE Screening Test Notification
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria