Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
Dena bank is one of the most prestigious public sector bank of the country. It has got good market share. It has many branches which are spread all over the country. Ever year there is recruitment of Probationary Officers & clerks for large no.of posts.
Dena bank PO exam pattern : The exam generally consists of written test followed by interview. Both are equally important to get selected. The exam pattern is as follows :
- Written Test : The written examination is divided into objective & descriptive type.
I. Objective type : The test is for 100 mins. The questions are multiple choice.There are 4 sections of objective test which are
a. Test of reasoning carrying 60 marks. There will be 50 questions for this.
b. Test of numerical ability : There will be 50 questions fro 80 marks.
c. Test of quantitative aptitude : 50 questions has to be attempted for 60 marks.
d. Test of English language : The candidates will be given 50 questions which will carry 50 marks.
II. Descriptive type : There will be 5 questions for 60 marks. The candidates will be given 60 mins i.e 1 hr to attempt this test.
There will be negative marking for the wrong answer. So attempt the questions carefully. Those who gets 40 % marks (35 % for SC / ST) in written exam will be qualified for the interview. Approximately 7 times the no. of vacancies will be selected from objective test for the descriptive test. Descriptive test will be available either in English or Hindi. You can choose the language according to your convenience. The candidate has to pass the objective & descriptive test separately to get selected for the interview.
- Interview : The interview will be held for 100 marks. The candidates must have to secure at least 45% (35% for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates) to get selected & be in the merit list.
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern