Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
Dena Bank is one of the earliest banks which was established in the year 1938 in Mumbai. Its headquarters is in the same place. It was founded by the family of Devkaran Nanjee as Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company. Later in the year 1939 it was renamed as Dena Bank. This bank was nationalized in the year 1969 along with other banks.
There are vacancy for 250 posts of Clerks which are distributed in various states. A candidate can apply for 1 state only and so, he / she has to appear for the exam from a center of same state only. Also the candidate should have the knowledge of local language of that state.
Important Dates of Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment : Only Online application will be approved.
Dates of Online Registration of Application Form : From 7th December 2010 – 3rd January 2011
Written Exam Date : 6th March 2011
Dena Bank Clerk Pay Scale : 7200-400/3-8400 – 500/3 -9900 -600/4- 12300 – 700/7- 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300
Dena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : Should be an Indian by nationality or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
- Age : The candidate should be at least 18 to 28 years of age. The relaxation of age is according to the rules of the Indian Government.
- Educational Qualification : Those who are interested in this should be at least 10+2 pass with minimum 60% aggregate marks or have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate must have knowledge of computer and regional language of the state applied.
Dena Bank Clerk Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates is on the basis of written test and interview. Written test is of objective as well as descriptive type. Objective test is of 100 minutes of 200 marks. In this there are 50 questions on each of following – Clerical aptitude, Reasoning, English language and Numerical ability. Descriptive test is of 60 minutes in which there are 3 questions with internal options. Then, is interview which is of 100 marks. The merit list is prepared on the basis of both written test and interview.
For further details, visit the official site.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification