Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
Deccan Grameena Bank is a rural bank in Andhra Pradesh which is sponsored by the State bank of Hyderabad. It provides all the benefits to its customers. This bank invites application from all eligible Indians for the post of Clerk cum Cashier for the year 2010.
No.of Vacancies : 175
Last date for applying for Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk recruitment exam : 10th march 2010
Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk age limit : The candidate should not be less than 18 years & more than 26 years old. There is relaxation of age to reserved category. The upper age limit is extended by 5yrs. for SC / ST & 3yrs. for OBC Candidates.
Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria : The applicant must have the following to be eligible to give the exam-
- should have degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Should have at least 50 % aggregate marks ( 45 % for SC/ST ) in Bachelor’s degree o equivalent.
- Should have at least 60 % aggregate marks (55 % for SC/ST) in 10th Std / SSC.
- Should have a diploma in banking from a state or central govt. recognized institution.
Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Pay scale : Rs. 4,410 – Rs. 13,210/-
Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Application procedure : First the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- ( Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates). The fee is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in the favour of Deccan Grameena bank recruitment Account- clerical Payable at Hyderabad. After doing so, candidate has to fill the application form in the given format & sent by ordinary post to Post Box no. 8229, Dahisar ( East ), Mumbai – 400068. ( The format of application form can be downloaded from official site : www.dgbhyd.com )
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment