CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria
Cochin University of Science And Technology CUSAT is the government authorized university. It provides various professional courses where students can get admission & make their career. This institute guarantee excellent placements after the completion of the course. This is one of the most prestigious university of Cochin.
CUSAT CAT Management Courses Offered :
- MBA Master of Business Administration (2 yrs full time)
- MBA Master in Business Administration (3 yrs Part time)
- MBE Master in Business Economics
- MIB Master in International Business
- MTTM Master of Travel & Tourism Management
CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria : The course wise eligibility criteria are -
- MBA (Full time or Part time) – The interested candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- MBE – The applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in any subjects in Engineering, Technology, Agriculture & Medicine with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- MIB – The interested candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- MTTM – The interested candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks.
For further details visit the official site – http://cusat.nic.in/
- CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- CEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- TANCET Eligibility Criteria