Corporation bank PO Exam
Corporation bank is one of the best Indian bank in Public sector undertaking. It was established in Udupi, Karnataka. Ever year this bank recruits about 50 Probationary officer. This year also there is such requirement.
Corporation Bank PO exam important dates :
Date of written exam – Mid-July 2010
Dates of Online registration – from starting May 2010 to Starting June 2010
No. of Post For PO in Corporation bank : 50
Corporation Bank PO Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be an Indian by Nationality.
- The age should be between 21 – 30 yrs.
- The applicant must have Graduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Corporation bank PO exam Age criteria : The applicant should not be less than 21 yrs & more than 30 yrs. of age.
Corporation Bank PO exam Selection Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written exam & interview. The written test will be of Objective & Descriptive types. The questions will be on the basis of reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, general awareness & English language. Each incorrect answer will carry negative marking.
Corporation Bank PO Exam Centers : There will be 11 centers where exam will be conducted viz Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore & Mumbai.
Corporation bank PO Pay scale : Rs.10000-18240
For more details, Visit www.corpbank.in
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- OBC Bank PO Exam 2010
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- Upcoming Bank Jobs Exam
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Infogain Corporation Placement Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- How to Prepare for Bank PO Exam
- Age Limit In Bank PO Jobs