Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
Corporation Bank was founded in the year 1906 in Udupi in the state of Karnataka of India. It has been around 100 years since its foundation. It is a public sector bank. It has got many branches all over the country with large no. of people working as employees. This bank recruits clerks, PO & various other officials every year.
The clerk recruitment is done for various states of India.
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – The candidate must be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962.
- Age – The applicant must be at least 18 years of age & should not be more than 28 years of age.
- Educational Qualification : Those who have done graduation with at least 40% aggregate marks from a recognized university are eligible. For SC / ST / XS / VH / HI / OH candidates, the minimum aggregate marks is 35%. Also all the candidates applying must have the knowledge of Computers.
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern : The exam consists of written test & Interview.
A. Written Test – It is divided into four sections. All the questions are objective types. There is negative marking for the wrong attempt. The various sections are -
i. Reasoning ability & Numerical Aptitude. There are 100 questions in this section carrying 160 marks.
ii. There are 40 questions of 1 mark each on Clerical Aptitude section.
iii. English language section. There are 40 questions of 40 marks.
iv. General Knowledge. There are 20 questions of 20 marks.
B. Interview – On the basis of written test, the qualified candidates are called for interview. The final list is prepared based on both.
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Application Procedure : The candidate can apply ONLINE only through the official website. There is no other means of applying. The application fee is Rs.200/- for general category & Rs. 50 for SC / ST / XS / VH / HI / OH.
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Corporation bank PO Exam
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment