Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted by National Law Institute University, Bhopal. This admission test is conducted for admission to the UG programme in 11 National Law universities & PG programme in NLSIU, NALSAR, NLIU, WBNUJS, HNLU, GNLU, RMLNLU, CNLU & RGNUL.
CLAT Important Dates :
Issue of Application from : From 11.01.2010
Last date of receipt of completed application form : 02.04.2010
CLAT 2010 Test Date of UG/PG : 09.05.2010
CLAT Result Date : 29.05.2010
CLAT Eligibility Criteria :For Undergraduate Programme – The candidate should have atleast 50% (45% in SC/ST/OBC & persons with disability) aggregate marks in 12th or equivalent exam. Those appearing in this qualifying exam can also apply.
For Postgraduate Programme : The candidate should have atleast 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC) aggregate marks in LL.B/ B.L. degree.
CLAT Age Criteria : For UG programme : Should not be more than 20yrs (22yrs for SC/ST/OBC) as on 1st July 2010.
CALT Examination Pattern :
For UG programme : The exam will be of 2 hrs. consisting of 200 questions of 200marks. The questions will be based on English, general knowledge, elementary mathematics, legal aptitude & logical reasoning.
For PG programme : The exam will be of 2hrs. of 200 marks. There will be 50 objective questions, 10 short answers questions & 2 essay type.
For further details, log on to http://clat.ac.in/PDF2010/CommonLawAdmissionTest-2010.pdf
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- CLAT LLM 2011
- CLAT Sample Papers
- CLAT 2011
- GLC Government Law College Mumbai Admission
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
- AWES WAT Admission Test