Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) is conducted by the UPSC. It is conducted to recruit the doctors in departments like Railways, Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD), Ordinance Factories & Health services. This exam is conducted every year in the month of January. Its notification is published in the leading newspapers in the month of August.
CMS Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The candidate can be maximum of 32 years of age in the year of applying. However, this is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have completed the written as well as practical exam of final year of MBBS. Those who are appearing in the final year can also apply. But if they get selected, the admission will be provisional & can be cancelled if the candidate fails to submit the proof of passing the written & practical exam of MBBS.
- Physical & Medical Standards – Should be physical & medically fit according to the prescribed standards.
Application Form Fee : The candidate has to deposit Rs.100/- as the application fee. However, Female candidates, SC, ST and PH candidates are exempted from the fee.
Application Procedure : The interested ones can get the application form from the post offices with the cash payment of Rs. 20/-.
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- CMS Syllabus
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- Intelligence Services
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test
- PET Examination Delhi
- List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- PET Examination Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Bioinformatics National Certification BINC Examination