CMS stands for Combined Medical Services Examination. This is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This is conducted every year in the month of January. This is the entrance test for the doctors. Every one should apply for this if they wish to get the government job.
CMS Syllabus :
Paper I -
- General Ability syllabus –
Indian Society, Heritage & Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programs, Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy, Indian Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service Sectors, Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health, Natural Resources, their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues, impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society, Natural and man made disasters and their management, Recent trends in Science and Technology
- General Medicine syllabus – Cardiology, Gastro-intestinal, Neurology, Hematology, Metabolic disorders, Genito-Urinary , Endocrinology, Respiratory diseases, Infections/Communicable Diseases (Virus, Rickets,Spirochetal, Metazoan , Protozoan, Bacterial, Fungus ), Diseases of the skin (Dermatology) , Musculo-skeletal System, General, Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the skin (Dermatology) , Psychiatry
Paper II -
- Surgery Syllabus -
General Surgery, Neuro surgery, Thoracic surgery, Ophthalmology, Traumatology, Urological Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T. , Orthopedic Surgery, Anesthesiology.
- Gynecology & Obstetrics -
OBSTETRICS – Ante Natal Conditions, Post Natal conditions, Intra natal conditions & management of normal & complicated labor.
GYNECOOGY – Questions on applied anatomy, infections in genital tract, displacement of the uterus, applied physiology of menstruation & fertilization and neoplasma in the genital tract.
FAMILY PLANNING – Conventional contraceptives, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings, U.D. and oral pills, Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- Preventive Social & Community Medicine - Social and Community Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, Demography and Health Statistics, Environmental Health, Non-communicable diseases, Genetics and Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, National Programs, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, General Epidemiology , Communicable Diseases, Nutrition and Health, Occupational Health, International Health, Maternal and Child Health
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- NDA Syllabus
- CBSE PMT Syllabus
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 – NCERT Syllabus for Class 10th
- RPSC Law Syllabus
- MAT Syllabus
- GPAT Syllabus
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 7
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Syllabus
- SLIET Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus For Class 2
- JCECE Syllabus
- ICET Syllabus