CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
UPSC conducts CMS exam every year for recruiting doctors in health services like Railways, Central Health services, MCD, Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services & Municipal Council. This is the best opportunity for the medical students to get in the government services. This entrance test is based on written test & interview.
CMS Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written test & personality test.
- Written Test : This will be of 500 marks. There will be 2 papers each of 250 marks & duration of each paper will be 2 hrs. All the questions will be of objective type. For each incorrect answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted. If the candidate does not mark any answer, no marks will be deducted.
Paper I – There will be 3 sections under this paper which are -
a. General Ability 30 questions
b. General Medicine 70 questions
c. Pediatrics 20 questions
In total there will be 120 questions.
Paper II – In this also, there will be 3 sections containing 120 questions. These are -
a. Surgery 40 questions
b. Gynecology & Obstetrics 40 questions
c. Preventive & Social Medicine 40 questions
- Personality Test : This will be of 100 marks. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will be called for the Interview or personality test. This is conducted to check the intelligence of the candidate in various fields.
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- CMS Syllabus
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- CAT Exam Pattern
- Careers in Defence Services
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination