CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test
CMAT or Calibre Management Aptitude Test is a entrance test of All India level which is conducted for admission in B-schools all over the country. There are more than 50 management or Business schools that accepts CMAT Score. This is an Aptitude test which is conducted to assess the general aptitude of the candidates.
It is conducted by Calibre Mindware Programming Pvt Ltd. It has nothing to do with the admission process of different management schools.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria : Those who wish to apply in this must have the Bachelor’s degree with at least 40% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any universities.
CMAT Exam Pattern : There is an written test which is of 2 hours duration. The written test is divided into 4 sections. There are total of 100 questions in the test. Each section has total of 25 questions. The sections are – Quantitative Ability, General Awareness, Verbal Ability and Reasoning Ability.
CMAT Test Centres : This is conducted in the 44 cities which are situated all over the country.
CMAT Registration Format : The candidate can register through online or offline mode. For Online registration, the candidate has to apply on the official site. For offline registration, you need to get the application form by payment of Rs.900/-
For further details, log in on official website – http://www.c-mat.com/
- NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- ATMA – AIMS MBA Test Notification
- Aptitude Questions and Answers
- List of Textile Management Entrance Exams
- DTEAP Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- EPSI National Admission Test ENAT Notification
- Birla Institute of Management Technology PGDM Admissions
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
- SBI Management Executive Recruitment Advertisement
- Postgraduate Courses in Event Management
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Hospital Management Colleges in India