CLAT Sample Papers
CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. It is the centralized test which is conducted for the admission in National Law Universities in India. The test is conducted to take admission in bachelors degree program in one of the various National Law schools which are included in this. CLAT was conducted for the first time in the May 2008.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria : The candidate who are interested in CLAT must have done 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in the final exams. The age of the candidate must be not more than 20 years of age.
CLAT Exam Pattern :
- For Undergraduate Programs : It is a written test which is of 200 marks containing 200 questions. The questions are on English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics, Numerical ability, Legal aptitude, Legal General knowledge and Logical reasoning.
- For Postgraduate Programs : The written test is for 200 marks. In this test, there are 50 objective questions, 10 short questions and 2 essay type questions. Questions are on Law of contracts, Family Law, Criminal law, law of torts, Constitutional law and Legal Theory.
- CLAT 2011
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- CLAT LLM 2011
- GPAT Sample Papers
- NATA Sample Papers
- NTSE Sample Papers
- Corporation Bank PO Sample Papers
- SNAP Sample Papers
- XAT Sample Papers
- MAT Sample Papers
- JMET Sample Papers
- SBI PO Exam Sample Papers
- Punjab & Sind Bank PSB PO Sample Papers
- NPTI Sample Papers
- KMAT Sample Papers