CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an entrance test which is conducted for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs L.L.B and L.L.M. This is conducted by 11 National Law Universities which are NLSIU Bangalore, NALSAR Hyderabad, NLIU Bhopal, WBNUJS Kolkata, NLU Jodhpur, HNLU Raipur, GNLU Gandhinagar, RMLNLU Lucknow, RGNUL Patiala, CNLU Patna and NUALS Kochi.
CLAT 2011 Important Dates :
- Availability of application forms – From 11th January 2011
- Last date of Application form submission date – Till 2nd April 2011
- Written test date – 15th May 2011
- Result Date – 28th May 2011
CLAT 2011 Eligibility Criteria :
- For L.L.B. Degree program : Those who are interested in giving CLAT 2011 should have passed Higher Secondary examination 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks. The age of the applicant should be more than 20 years (22 years for SC / ST / PWD candidates).
- For L.L.M. Degree Program : The candidate should have passed L.L.B / B.L. Degree or any equivalent degree with not less than 55% aggregate marks, from a recognized university. Those who have given the qualifying exam and are awaiting for the results are also eligible.
CLAT 2011 Exam Pattern :
- L.L.B. Exam Pattern : It is a written test which consists of 200 questions carrying 200 marks for which 2 hours are allotted. There are questions on English including comprehension, General knowledge, Mathematics, Logical reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- L.L.M. Exam Pattern : It is also a written test in which there are 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each and 2 essay type questions of 50 marks each. For attempting all questions, 2 hours are given. In this, questions are on Law of contract, Law of Torts, Criminal law, Constitutional Law and Legal theory.
CLAT 2011 Application Procedure : The application form is available at different post offices all over India and 11 National Law Universities by cash payment of Rs.150. The form duly filled is to be send with the demand draft / Pay order / cheque of Rs.2500/- drawn in favor of “WBNUJS-CLAT A/C”, payable at Kolkata.
- CLAT LLM 2011
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- CLAT Sample Papers
- BSE Holidays 2011 NSE Holidays 2011 Stock Market Holidays 2011
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- BITSAT 2011
- GATE 2011
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- IIT JEE 2011
- AIEEE 2011
- MAT February 2011
- MAT 2011
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts