CEMAT Eligibility Criteria
CEMAT stands for Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration Test. This is a entrance test conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University. This test is conducted twice every year in the months of June & December. This test causes admission in CEMBA i.e Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration & CEMPA i.e Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration.
CEMAT Eligibility Criteria : In order to apply for the entrance test, one must satisfy the following eligibility criteria -
- The candidate must have graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university in India or aboard.
- Should have satisfactory score on CEMBA or CEMPA admission test.
- The candidate must have at least 2 yrs. of work experience at management or supervisory level after the required qualification.
- The applicant must be a resident of India or a Commonwealth country.
Core Courses : The CEMPA & CEMBA programs has the following core courses -
- C-1 Management Information Systems
- C-2 Management in Organizations
- C-3 Managing Human Resources
- C-4 Operations Management
- C-5 Economic Environment of Business
- C-6 Public Systems Management
- C-7 Quantitative Technique
- C-8 Marketing Management
- C-9 Accounting & Finance for Managers
Elective Courses : The CEMPA & CEMBA programs has the following elective courses -
- E-1 Electronic Commerce
- E-2 Project Management
- E-5 Managerial Economics
- E-7 Policy Analysis & Implementation
- E-8 Contemporary Administrative Systems
- E-9 Disaster Management
- E- 10 Corporate Finance
- E-13 International Marketing
- CEMAT Exam Pattern
- CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- FMS Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria