CEED Exam Pattern
CEED stands for Common Entrance Exam for Design. It is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai. IIT Mumbai conducts this on the behalf of Ministry of Human Resources development, Department of Education, Government of India. This tests the ability of the candidate’s visual perception, drawing skills, design aptitude & communication skills.
CEED Exam Pattern : CEED is a written exam of 3 hrs. duration. It is divided into 2 parts. Each part is important & test the candidate in various fields. For applying for CEED , you must know CEED eligibility criteria in detail.
1. Part A : First part consists of visual perception & creative ability test to judge the visual sensitivity & imagination of the candidate.
2. Part B : This part is specially kept to judge the candidate’s written communication skills, comprehension in English & it summarization and the ability of candidate to express his thoughts on a given topic.
CEED Test Centers : There are 8 centers where CEED exams are conducted. you can choose any of these according to your convenience. These are :
- CEED Eligibility
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- NATA Exam pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- ONGC GT Exam Pattern
- MAT Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- IELTS Exam Pattern