Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai. This is conducted for admission in various postgraduate courses in designing like M.Des. in IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati & IISc Bangalore. This exam is conducted once in a year in the month of January or February. CEED is just the qualifying exam. After clearing this, one has to clear the other tests & interview to get admission.
CEED Eligibility Criteria : The interested students before applying should satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible. you should have completed or expecting to complete any one of the following by June of year previous to year of application.
- Should have BFA professional course in Fine Arts or Applied Arts which is 4 yrs. professional program after 10+2.
- Should have GD Art which is 5 yrs. program.
- Should have bachelor’s degree in architecture/ engineering/ interior design/ design or equivalent.
- Should have professional diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent).
- Should have Master’s degree in Science/ Computer application/ Arts.
Age Limit : There is no limit to age i.e. you can apply at any age. Also you can appear any number of times. There is no limit to this also.
- CEED Exam Pattern
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- NIFT Eligibility
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- AMIE Eligibility Criteria
- JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- CEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria