CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Papers
CBSE Central Board of Central Education holds board exams in class X and XII. In this, each school is given a center of exam which is held in some other school. The center is decided by the CBSE itself. There is a fixed pattern of each subject in board exams. However, CBSE updates the syllabus as per the requirement.
Physics paper in Class 12th is of 100 marks. Out of these, 70 marks is written test and 30 marks are of Practical exam. The written test is of 3 hours. There is a fixed weightage for each chapter. In the syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE, there are 10 chapters in the course. The weightage of marks for each chapter are -
- Optics – This is for 14 marks.
- Electromagnetic Waves – 3 marks
- Atoms and Nuclei – On basis of this, questions will be for 6 marks.
- Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism – 8 marks
- Dual Nature of Matter – This chapter will have questions for 4 marks.
- Electrostatics – 8 marks
- Current Electricity – 7 marks
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current – This is for 8 marks
- Electronic devices – 7 marks
- Communication Systems – 5 marks.
- CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers
- CBSE Class X Maths Sample Papers
- CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Papers
- CBSE Class XII English Sample Papers
- CBSE Class XII Mathematics Exam Pattern
- IIT JEE Physics Papers
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 5
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus For Class 8
- Download NCERT Books For Class 12 – Free CBSE Books Class 12
- Download NCERT Books for Class 3 – Free CBSE Books Class 3rd
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 7
- Download NCERT Books for Class 4 – Free CBSE Books Class 4th
- Download NCERT Books for Class 8 – Free CBSE Books Class 8th
- Download NCERT Books For Class 10 – Free CBSE Books Class 10
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 – NCERT Syllabus for Class 10th