CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
Central Bank of India is a leading Public Sector bank. The headquarter of this bank is in Mumbai. CBI was established in 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala. In 1969, this was also nationalized by the Indian Government with other banks.
Central Bank of India PO Eligibility Criteria : Those who wish to apply should be of at least 21 years of age & must not be more than 30 years. In academics, he / she must have passed the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% (50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates) aggregate marks.
Central Bank of India PO Selection Procedure : There will be written test & interview / group discussion for selecting the candidates as probationary officer.
- Written test is of Objective & Descriptive type. In objective test, negative marking is also there for wrong answers. There are 225 questions carrying 200 marks which are to be attempted in 135 minutes. 75 Questions are based on Reasoning ability, 50 questions on each- English language, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude. In descriptive type, there will be 5 questions of 60 marks which are to be attempted in 1 hour.
- Interview / Group Discussion : Those who manage to clear the written test will be called for the interview.
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Central Government Holidays 2011 in India
- Canara Bank PO Exam Papers
- Vijaya Bank PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- Punjab National Bank PNB PO Exam Papers
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers