CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
Central Bank of India has its head office in Mumbai. It was established in the year 1911 by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala. It is one of the largest & oldest commercial bank in India. It has got large number of branches all over the country.
CBI PO Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must be an Indian. He . she must be between 21 – 30 years of age. He / she must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% (50% for SC /ST / PWD candidates) aggregate marks . Also the candidate must have the basic knowledge of computers.
Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern : The selection is on the basis of Written test & Group Discussion / Interview. Written test consists of objective & descriptive tests. Objective tests is based on
- Reasoning Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
There will be 225 questions in total of 225 marks. Total time allotted will be 13 minutes.
Descriptive test is of 100 marks which is to be solved in 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
Central Bank of India Exam Papers : The sample papers of all the sections are available. You can go through them & get the idea about the type of questions being asked. Also by solving them, you can test your knowledge & predict the further preparations required to crack the entrance exam. To get the question papers, download the following links -
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Central Government Holidays 2011 in India
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Vijaya Bank PO Exam Papers
- Canara Bank PO Exam Papers
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- Punjab National Bank PNB PO Exam Papers