Careers in Defence Services
Defence services is one of the most reputed careers in India. it show the patriotism towards ones own country. The environment in armed forces is very healthy. One gets good career opportunities here with good growth. There are different fields in defence services apart from Armed forces.
Careers in Defence Services : There are many options here. This are -
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- Doctors & Nurses
- Army service corporation
Career in Armed Forces : One can get into Armed Forces through two ways – NDA (National Defence Academy) or CDSE (Combined Defence Services Exam).
- Nationality : The candidate must be an India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Asian countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.
- Age : This is only for the unmarried men.
- Education : The candidate must be at least 12th pass. Those who are appearing in final year exams are also eligible.
Exam Pattern : There is written tests of Mathematics & General Ability. Mathematics paper is of 2 1/2 hrs. consisting of 300 marks & General Ability test is again of 2 1/2 hrs. of 600 marks.
- Defence Services Entrance Exams
- Aeronautical Engineering Careers in India
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- Careers in Ayurveda
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Syllabus
- List of Civil Services Training Institutes in India
- Intelligence Services
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- MES Military Engineer Services Junior Engineers
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- UPSC CDS 2011
- AFMC Question Papers