Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
Canara bank is one of the most reputed public sector banks of the country. It is known for its best insurance schemes & loan schemes. This is a government aided bank. There is requirement of 1000 Probationary Clerical position. You have to apply online for this post.
Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern : The selection is based on written exam & interview.
- Written exam : It consists of objective type & descriptive type.
a. Objective exam : This paper is divided into 4 sections. Each section has 50 questions. The total time allotted to solve this paper is 95 mins. The 4 sections are -
i) English Language
ii) Numerical Ability
iv) Clerical Aptitude
Each question will be of 1 mark. For each wrong answer, negative marking will be there.
b. Descriptive exam : There will questions on general subjects. It will be of 75 marks. Time allotted for this will be 45 mins.
- Interview : Those who qualifies written exam will be called for interview. The final selection will be on the basis of combined merit.
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank PO Exam Papers
- Canara Bank IFSC Code Canara Bank
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification