CA CPT Coaching Institutes
CA CPT is the entrance test for the Chartered Accountants. It stands for Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test. This is an objective test which is conducted 4 times in a year in the months of February, May, August and November. A large number of people give this every year.
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria : To appear in this, a candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent from any recognized board OR, Those who have cleared B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in first attempt can also apply for this. Those who are in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Admission Procedure for CA CPT : ICAI is the supreme body which conducts the chartered accountant examination. This is divided into three stages. These are Common Proficiency Test CPT, Integrated Professional Competence Course IPCC and last is C.A. Final exams.
CA CPT Exam Pattern : CA CPT is an Objective test of 200 marks. There is a benefit for the students in this exam. Either they can opt for Papers Pencil Mode of examination or Online Registration Mode of Examination. There is negative marking for the wrong answer. For every incorrect answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
In Papers Pencil Mode of Examination, there are two sessions in the morning and evening respectively and each session has two parts.
In Online Registration Mode of Examination, the candidate has to fill the form online and thus, his / her examination will be held at any centre all over the country.
CA CPT Coaching Institutes :
- Maksi CA Institute – This is situated in Hyderabad
- ETEN CA Institute – This is in Pune, Maharashtra
- GATE Coaching Institutes In Delhi
- List of CA Training Institutes in India
- List of Symbiosis Institutes
- Institutes Accepting CAT Score
- List of Civil Services Training Institutes in India
- Health Management Institutes in India
- List of Pilot Training Institutes in India
- RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members from UGC Institutes
- Top Fashion Designing Institutes in India
- ICAI CA Admit Card Download November 2010
- ICAI Question Papers
- LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test
- MAT 2011
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification