BSNL MT Exam Pattern
BSNL is the best telecommunication service provider in the country. Its broadband service is available on DSL technology. It involves around 198 cities. The internet speed is highest of all the services. It is about 8Mbs. Also all other services provided by BSNL are very good.
BSNL holds Management Trainee recruitment every year. The exam pattern of BSNL MT exam pattern as follows :
The selection procedure of BSNL MT exam is on the basis of written test, Group Discussion (GD) & interview. The total marks will be 600.
- Written Test : This will be of 450 marks. The 3 sections are given below.
A. Section I : Questions will be for assessing the Management aptitude. It is of 150 marks & the duration is of 1hr.
B. Section II : There will be 150 questions to assess Cognitive Ability. Time allotted will be 1hr.
C. Section III : In this section also, there will be 150 questions on Technical Knowledge. 1 hr. will be total time allotted.
So the total time allotted for the whole written exam is 3 hour.
- Group Discussion ( GD ) & Interview : Those who qualifies written test will be called for group discussion & interview. This will be for 75 marks each. This will be of 12.5 weight age each.
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus
- BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- BSNL TTA Papers
- BSNL JTO Question Papers
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- BSNL Placement Papers
- MAT Exam Pattern