BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the largest telecom services of India. It has its network almost every where with very good service provision. BSNL is now recruiting 1000 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). The selection will be on the basis of All India Competitive Examination.
No. of vacancies for JAO BSNL : 1000
BSNL JAO exam Date : 14th march 2010
BSNL JAO Pay scale : Rs.16400 – Rs. 40500
Last date of receipt of completed Application Form : 15th Jan 2010
How to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts officer : The interested candidate has to download the application form from www.bsnl.in . The completed form has to be send along with demand draft of Rs.1000 drawn in favor of Accounts Officer (cash), O/o, CGM, NTR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
BSNL JAO Exam eligibility criteria : The interested aspirant should be of Indian Nationality. The age should be between 20-30 yrs. The candidate should be one of the following : qualified Chartered Accountant, M.Com, qualified Cost & Works Accountant, qualified Company secretary.
Selection Procedure for BSNL JAO Examination : The selection is on the basis of All India Competitive Examination. The exam consists of objective type questions carrying 450 marks. There will be 2 papers-General English & General Aptitude/Awareness and Financial & commercial Accounts.
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus
- BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- ESIC Gujarat LDC Recruitment Notification
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- BSNL Placement Papers
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- BSNL JTO Question Papers
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification