BSNL JTO Exam Pattern
.BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It is one of the most used & oldest telecom services of the country. It is 6th largest cellular service provider. Almost all over the country, it has its service except from Mumbai & Delhi where MTNL works in place of it. the various services like internet & broadband is one of the best services.
BSNL recruits Junior Telecom Officer every year. A lot of people apply for this. In order to get through it, one must know the exam pattern.
BSNL JTO Exam Pattern : There is JTO exam in 3 streams Civil, Electrical & Telecom. The exam is of 3 hrs. The questions are objective that is there will be 120 multiple choice questions (MCQ). The question paper contains 3 sections which are as follows -
- Section I : There will be 50 questions on Engineering stream. All the 3 streams will have individual stream papers
- Section II : In this section also, there will be 50 questions on Engineering stream.
- Section III : 20 questions will be on General Ability test. The questions will be on current affairs, politics, history & geography, events & development in telecommunications etc.
The standard of the exam will be that of Engineering degree examination of an Indian university. The standard of general ability test will be that expected from a Engineering graduate.
BSNL also holds TTA exam & BSNL TTA exam pattern is very similar to JTO.
If you are interested in BSNL junior Accounts Officer recruitment notification, have a look in this post.
- BSNL JTO Question Papers
- BSNL TTA Exam Pattern
- BSNL JAO Exam Pattern BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- BSNL JAO Exam Sample Papers
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- BSNL Placement Papers
- BSNL TTA Papers
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- RPSC Grade II Teacher Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- IFS Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern