British Chevening Scholarship
British Chevening Scholarship is one of the most prestigious awards that enable talented & desired students to study in United Kingdom (UK) so that they can enhance their knowledge further & can gain great success in life. This scholarship is given to about 120 Indian students every year.
British Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Criteria : The candidate should be eligible enough in order to opt for this scholarship. The various criteria are -
- Should be an Indian & should have a valid passport.
- Should have 2-3 years of experience in the field opted for further studies in UK.
- The course for which he/she opted in UK should not be more than 12 months.
- Should be fluent in written & spoken English.
How to apply for British Chevening Scholarship : The interested candidates have to submit the application form before the mentioned date. The application form can be deposited ONLINE only. Late application will not be accepted any how.
For further details, visit the official website :https://www.chevening.fco.gov.uk/CheveningApplications/ca_start.aspx
- IELTS Scholarship British Council
- RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members from UGC Institutes
- How to Apply for IELTS
- UGC NET
- NTSE Exam
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- National School of Drama NSD Admission
- PET Examination Delhi
- IIT JEE Application Status
- Punjabi University Patiala B.Tech Admission
- AIEEE 2011
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Sister Grade II PGIMER
- APGVB Office Assistant Vacancy