Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
Bank of India is one of the largest commercial bank of the country. It was founded in 1906 & was nationalized in the year 1969. The main office of Bank of India is in Mumbai. It has got about 3216 branches in India & about 27 branches outside the country.
BOI invites application for the post of 2467 posts of Clerk. The interested candidates can apply ONLINE only.
Important Dates :
Date of Application fee submission : 16th July – 5th August 2010
Date of ONLINE submission of application form : 16th July – 5th August 2010
Date of Written Test : 26th September 2010
Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The applicant must be an Indian citizen or subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan refugee.
- Age : Should be between 18 – 28 years of age.
- Education : The applicant must have got at least 50% aggregate marks in the Higher Secondary School or 12th class under 10+2+3 pattern or 11th class under 10+4 pattern from a recognized board. OR, he / she have done the graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Those who have done Foundation course on Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of at least 3 months will be preferred.
Bank of India Clerk Selection Patten : The selection pattern is based on written test & Interview.
- Written test : It is of two kinds – Objective & Descriptive. Objective test is of 300 marks. There will be 100 questions of 200 marks on Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude. 50 questions of 50 marks on each- clerical Aptitude & English language. So in total there will be 200 questions which need to be attempted in 90 minutes. The qualifying marks of this test is at least 40% marks in each objective test & 50% marks in all objective tests taken together.
Descriptive test is of 100 marks where candidates will be given 5 compulsory questions to be solved in 60 minutes i.e 1 hour. The Questions will be on higher order cognitive abilities to assess knowledge on current developments & communication skills. This is basically a qualifying test & its marks will not be added in the total marks which decides the merit.
- Interview : Those who are able to qualify the written test will be called for the interview. There will be 1:3 ration of students called for this. Interview will be of 100 marks.
Bank of India Clerk Application Procedure : The candidate can apply ONLINE through the official website www.bankofindia.co.in. First, you have to download the challan form, submit the application fee in any branch of BOI. The authorities will give you a authority no. which will be used while filling the form online.
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- Punjab & Sind Bank Clerical Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- PNB Clerical Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment