BOB Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Papers
Bank of Baroda was established in Baroda the year 1908 by Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III who was the Maharaja of Baroda at that time. It was nationalized by the Government of India in the year 1969 along with many other banks. It is the first Indian bank that has many branches in other countries like New York, Singapore, Dubai etc.
Every year there is recruitment of Probationary Officers in this bank . Many candidates try for this who want to establish their career in the banking.
Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility Criteria :
Age : The candidate must be between 21 – 30 years of age.
Education : He / She must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university . Also the candidate should have the knowledge of basic Computers like MS Office, Internet etc.
Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern : There will be written test & Interview for selecting the candidates. In Written test, the questions will be on the basis of
English & Marketing Aptitude
Socio- Economic & Banking Awareness
Those who clears the written test are called for the interview. Final selection will be on the basis of combined results of these two.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Papers : Below are the links given to download the question papers of previous years. You can easily know the pattern of questions asked in the exam & prepare accordingly.
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- IFSC Code Bank of Baroda IFSC Code
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Papers
- Vijaya Bank PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- IDBI Bank Exam Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- UBI United Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Federal Bank PO Exam Papers
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers