BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is one of the largest engineering & technology company of the country. It provides services of Power, Telecom, Petroleum, Railways, Oil, Gas etc . It is one of the largest PSU also. To maintain its standard & to aim for more progress, it recruits Engineers every year. They are recruited through a fixed selection pattern.
BHEL ET Exam Pattern : The selection is through written test & interview.
- Written Test : There are 240 objective questions divided in 2 sections. These are -
A. Section I : Aptitude Test : In this, questions are based on quantitative aptitude, logical thinking, reasoning ability, English language & general awareness.
B. Section II : Technical Test : It is divided into 2 parts- General Engineering questions & Questions related to specific discipline which is selected from categories like Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
The total time allotted will be 2 1/2 hrs. i.e 150 mins. So you have only 35 seconds for each questions. So be little quick.
Each question will be of 1 mark i.e. whole test will be of 240 marks.
There is negative marking for the wrong answer. For wrong answer, 0.2 mark will be deducted.
All the questions will be of objective type. There will be 4 answers to every question & you have to choose the correct one & mark on OMR sheet with either Blue or Black ball pen.
- Interview : Those who gets selected in written test will be called for the interview. Around 3 times the total vacancies will be called for the interview. The final result will be declared after the interview.
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- BHEL Placement Papers
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern