BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was established in 1954 as Atomic Energy establishment, Trombay (AEET). It is the primary nuclear research centre of India . BARC recruits 201 trainee every year in different field for 1 year after which they are posted as Scientific Assistants.
BARC Trainee : There is requirement of 201 trainees in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical, IT, Metallurgy, Telecommunication, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science.
BARC Trainee Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : The interested candidates must be at least 19 years of age & should not be more than 24 years.
- Educational qualifications : The applicant must have secured 60% aggregate marks in the course like Diploma or bachelor’s degree. Those who are doing M.Sc. or Engineering degree or AMIE or equivalent are not applicable for this. The subject wise eligibility are -
a. Engineering Subjects – Should have done Diploma in the concerned field.
b.. Chemistry – Candidate must have done B.Sc. with chemistry as main subject & physics / Mathematics / Biology / Statistics as optional subjects.
c. Physics – Candidate must have done B.Sc. with Physics as main subject & Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology / Statistics as optional subjects.
d. Computer Science – Should have done B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects & 1 year Diploma in Computer Science with at least 60% marks.
- Physical Standards : The candidate should have minimum height of 160 cms & weight of 45.5 kgs.
BARC Trainee Exam Pattern : The selection of trainee would be on the basis of written test & interview. Written test will be conducted in Mumbai & will be of 1 year duration. All the questions will be objective types. The syllabus will be based on Diploma / B.Sc. level. Those who qualifies in written test will be called for interview. However, no weight age of marks will be given for written test. Final selection will be made on the basis of interview.
BARC Trainee Stipend : Rs.9,300/- per month
- BARC Question Papers
- ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Eligibility
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Engineer Trainee ET
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- ISRO Assistants Recruitment Notification
- VIZAG Steel Management Trainee MT Eligibility Criteria
- NHPC Engineer Trainee Eligibility
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- ESIC Gujarat LDC Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- NTPC Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern