BARC Question Papers
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It was started in the year 1954 as Atomic Energy Establishment, the Trombay AEET. After the death of Homi J. Bhabha, it was renamed as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. It is the primary nuclear research facility of India. The main office of BARC is in Mumbai. BARC has many nuclear reactors which are used for enhancing the nuclear power and research program of India.
BARC Placement Pattern : In BARC, there is recruitment of Fresher as well as experienced candidates for various posts. They need to be well versed with the pattern of the exam as well as the type of questions asked. The recruitment pattern consists of written test and interview.
Written test is based on technical knowledge. You have to prepare well.
In Interview, the candidates are judged on their technical skill in minimum 4 subjects.
So the final selection is based on both of these.
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- DRDO Question Papers
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- TGT Question Papers
- BSNL JTO Question Papers
- JIPMER Question Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- GATE Electrical Question Papers
- PGT Question Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers