Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
Bank of Maharashtra is one of the most prestigious banks of the state. It is being referred to as Common Man’s Bank due to its increased usage among the common people. This bank is known for best financial services & support to the people all over.
Many people who try for the post of probationary officer, apply in this bank.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Eligibility Criteria : In order to be eligible for PO exam, the candidate should satisfy the following condition -
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Should be between the age of 21 – 26 years.
- Should be a graduate from a recognized university & should be a computer literate.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit. Those who are shortlisted, will be called for the interview. They will be kept on the probation period of 6 months. Then, after clearing the written test of computer proficiency, they will be employed in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank Of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers : Candidates who apply for the entrance exam often find difficulty in searching the question papers of the previous years. Here, I tried my best to give you the links of the from where exam papers can be obtained.
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Federal Bank PO Exam Papers
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- Vijaya Bank PO Exam Papers
- Punjab National Bank PNB PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Papers
- IFSC Code Bank of Maharashtra IFSC Code
- IDBI Bank Exam Papers
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers