Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
bank of Maharashtra is known as a Common man’s bank. It is one of the premiere institute in the state having branches all over the country. It is a nationalized bank in the public sector. This bank provides great opportunities for all those who want to establish their career in the banking. Recently, Bank of Maharashtra announced the recruitment of 650 clerks.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Recruitment Important Dates :
- Date of start of Online registration – July 1, 2010
- Last date of Online registration – July 20, 2010
- Last date of receipt of application form by post – July 24, 2010
- Last date of receipt of application form from far-flung areas – July 31, 2010
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The candidate should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
- Age : For Undergraduates, the age criteria is 18 – 21 years. Those who are Graduates, their age must be between 18 years to 26 years. The numeration of age will be according to the government rules.
- Education : The applicant must be 12th pass with at least 60% (55% for SC / ST / OBC) aggregate marks or have a degree from the UGC recognized university. Also the candidate must have 60% (55% for SC /ST / PH candidates) marks in Mathematics at 12th or 10th or equivalent. Also the applicant must be computer literate.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Salary : The salary will be between Rs.7,200 /- to Rs. 24,900/- pm.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Application Fee : It is Rs.100/- for OBC & General Category candidates and Rs.25/- for SC / ST/ PH candidates.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Application Procedure : The candidate can apply ONLINE through the official website or can apply by post.
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Selection Procedure : Those who satisfies all the eligibility criteria would be called for interview according to the merit list. Thrice the no. of vacancies would be called for the interview. Those who are selected on the basis of interview, would be kept on probation period of 6 months which can be extended to 3 months which entirely depends on bank authorities. Before completing the probation, the candidates will have to give the written test based on computer proficiency. Those who clears this would be employed in the bank.
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Age Limit In Bank PO Jobs
- How to Apply Online for Bank Jobs
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Upcoming Bank Jobs Exam
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam