Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
Bank Of India (BOI) is a leading Public sector bank with lots of branches all over the country. The head office is in Mumbai. The bank is known for its best & on time services. The customers are very much satisfied with the services provided by them.
BOI, Mumbai Branch invites application for recruitment of 44 posts of Specialist Officers. The various posts are-1 post for Security Advisor, 2 for Corporate Communication executive, 26 posts for Finance Executive (Grade II), 13 posts for Finance Executive (Grade III) & 2 posts for Technical Officer.
Important Dates :
Date of Challan availability : 1st Feb 2010
Date of Online submission of application form : From 1st Feb 2010 to 15th Feb 2010
Age limit : The candidate applying for Security Advisor should be maximum 55 yrs. old. For Corporate Communication executive, age should be 45 yrs. max. For Finance Executive, the age limit is 25 – 40 yrs. For Technical Officer, age limit is 30 – 45 yrs.
Eligibility Criteria : The candidate applying for any post should be an Indian.
Pay Scale : MMG Scale II : 13820-500/1 – 14320 – 560/10 – 19920
MMG Scale III : 18240-560/5 – 21040 – 620/2 – 22280
SMG Scale IV : 20480-560/1-21040-620/5-24140
Application fee : Rs.400/- for General category. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates don’t have to pay the fee.
Application Procedure : The interested ones have to apply online through the official website www.bankofindia.co.in. Firstly, take out the print of challan & pay the application fee at any of BOI branch. You will get a Transaction No. in return. This is to be used while filling the form online at the bank website.
Selection procedure : The selection procedure will be on the basis of written exam & interview/ Group discussion. The written test consists of objective & descriptive test. Objective test is of 2hrs. containing 200 questions carrying 300 marks. The descriptive test will be of 1hr containing 5 compulsory questions carrying 300 marks.
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Union Bank of India UBI Recruitment
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Executive Intern
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officer Recruitment
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- LIC Development Officers Exam