Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
Bank of Baroda or BoB is ranked above than ICICI bank but it lies behind State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank in the national ranking of banks. It is a old bank which was established in the year 1908. The headquarters of the bank is in Mumbai, India. However, there are approximately 3200 branches which are distributed all over the country and in other 26 countries also.
There are vacancies for 900 Probationary Officers PO in Junior Management Grade / Grade I in Bank of Baroda. The registration and application can be done through online procedure.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011 Important Dates :
- Online Registration Dates : From 5th January 2011 To 25th January 2011
- Date of Written test : 13th March 2011
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011 Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 30 years. However, the relaxation of age is according to the rules of Indian Government.
- Educational Qualification : The interested candidates must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Or, must possess any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central government. Also the applicant must have a certificate in computers and should be proficient in MS Office, Internet, Basic applications etc.
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011 Application Procedure : The interested candidates have to apply Online through the official website www.bankofbaroda.com. The candidate must have a valid email ID. The application fee is Rs. 300 (Rs. 50 for SC / ST / PWD candidates).
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011 Selection Procedure : The selection of candidates is done through written test and interview. The written test is objective type where questions are on General Socio Economic & Banking Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, Marketing Aptitude and English Language. The negative marking scheme is applicable for wrong attempt. Those who successfully cleared the written test will be called for the interview and/or group discussion.
For further details, visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com/recruitment.asp?artid=2336&modid=36
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- BOB Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Papers
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Bank Holidays 2011 in India
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment