APGVB Office Assistant Vacancy
APGVB stands for Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. This is a rural bank of Andhra Pradesh. It has its headquarters in Warangal. APGVB is sponsored by SBI. It has about 520 branches across 8 districts.
APGVB invites ONLINE application for the post of Office Assistant ( Clerical Cadre) for the year 2010.
APGVB Office Assistant no. of posts – 150
APGVB Office Assistant date of written exam : 2nd May 2010
APGVB Office Assistant Last date of submission of online application form : 17th March 2010
APGVB Office Assistant Age Limit : The candidate should be at least 18 yrs. old & should not be more than 26 yrs. as on 1st January 2010.
APGVB Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria : Should be an Indian citizen & should bear the educational qualifications as mentioned below.
APGVB Office Assistant Educational qualifications :
- The applicant must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Or, should have at least 50 % aggregate marks in 12th std.
- Or, should have at least 60 % in 1oth class / senior school / matriculation exam.
- Or, should have diploma in banking.
- Must be proficient in Telugu & English languages.
- Candidates with knowledge of computer will be given preference.
APGVB Office Assistant Application Procedure : The interested candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 275 /- ( Rs. 75 /- for SC / ST ) at any APGVB or SBI branch between 17th Feb 2010 to 15th March 2010. You will get a challan copy, transaction number with branch code. With all this data fill the application form online at the official website http://apgvb.com/apgvb_rectmnt.htm .
APGVB Office Assistant Pay scale : Rs. 4410-13210/-
APGVB office Assistant Selection procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written exam & interview. The written test will be of objective & descriptive type. About 600 candidates will be selected in written test & will be called for the interview. In order to know more about how to prepare for group discussion (GD) in bank jobs / exam, go through this article. This will definitely help you a lot.
- UBGB Office Assistants Vacancy
- Union Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Exam Pattern
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- PNB Clerical Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment