Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
The functions of Public Service Commission which was established under article 315 are direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, wound & extra ordinary pension cases, statutory rules relating to services, reimbursement of legal expenses and disciplinary cases.
APPSC Group I exam Pattern : There are five papers under Group I. The pattern of each paper is as follows :
Paper I – There will be 3 sections & the candidate has to write 1 essay under each section. There will be 3 topics in each section out of which you have to select 1 topic & write an essay on it. In total you have to write 3 essays in paper I. Each paper will be of 50 marks.
Paper II, III & IV – There will be 3 sections in each paper where each section has 5 units. So there will be 15 units in each paper & there will be 2 question in each unit of 10 marks each. You have to attempt 1 question from each unit. So in total you have to write 15 questions in each paper.
Paper V – There will be 3 sections containing 5 questions in each section of 10 marks each. You have to answer all the 5 questions from each section. So in total you have to attempt 15 questions.
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- NALSAR Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- BSNL MT Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- Andhra Bank Clerk Model Papers
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for Group Discussion ( GD ) in Bank Jobs / Exams