AMU Law Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University or AMU was founded as Mohammedan Anglo Oriental College in 1875. Later on this was transformed into AMU in 1920. This university offers a lot many program approx. 250. As a result students from all over the country come to gather education under it. Also it is known for its strict disciplin which every student has to follow & maintain.
AMU offers LL.B. course.
Eligibility Criteria for AMU LL.B. :
- The candidate must not be more than 22 years of age.
- The applicant must have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
AMU LL.B. Application Procedure : The interested candidate can get the application form & brochure from the university exam department by cash payment Or, can get them by post by sending the demand draft of requisite amount drawn in the favor of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh. The completed form in all fields has to be sent at the written address by speed or registered post before the last date.
AMU LL.B. Exam Pattern : It is a objective type test which is of 2 hrs. The questions will be on the basis of current affairs, reasoning, Aptitude, general knowledge.
For any assistance, visit the official website – http://www.amu.ac.in/
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management Entrance Exam
- NSIT PhD Entrance Exam
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- NIMHANS PG Entrance Exam 2011
- Pune University MCA Entrance Exam
- GLC Government Law College Mumbai Admission
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam
- Top Law Colleges In India
- GGSIPU Entrance Exam
- Thapar University Entrance Exam
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- VMU AICEE Vinayaka Mission University All India Common Entrance Exam Notification
- AIIMS MBBS 2011 Entrance Exam